1. Cheap Monday wallet, ASOS, £22.50
A wallet is a pretty foolproof gift!
2. The Zombie Survival Guide, £6.74
I haven't met many lads who don't love zombies.
3. Instax 210, Fuji Film, £54.80
Ok so this is a bit of a cheat because it's technically something for myself..
4. Fuck Yeah Menswear, £14.99
My youngest brother has just started college and hit the age where he starts caring about what he wears. I chose this mainly for the title, but also because it's a nice for some sartorial inspiration.
5. Superman Converse, Office, £49.99
Both of them are pretty into comics and graphic novels so these are a no brainer.
6. Drive Soundtrack LP, £21
Amazing film that we all love, and they like the idea of buying vinyls
7. Crosley AV Portable USB Tweed Turntable, £160
Because if I'm buying them LPs then they'll need something to play them on..
8. Nintendo Entertainment System (prices vary)
Ok I'm going to be honest, I'm not really sure what this thing is. All I know is that it's something to do with retro gaming..
9. Reindeer Christmas jumper, Topman, £38
There's nothing that says Christmas like fair isle!
10. Tracks Ultra On-Ear headphones, Sol Republic, $179.99 (approx £111)
Of course these babies were going to be on my list.. thanks again to the lovely folks at Sol Republic for saving me buying at least two presents for my brothers :)
11. Kindle Paper White, Amazon, £109
Again this is something I want, but both of my brothers are big readers. I thought about including the Kindle Fire until I started reading up and apparently the glossy screen prevents reading outdoors.. what's the point in that??
12. Moustache flask, Urban Outfitters, £12
I don't personally get the whole moustaches on everything thing but my youngest brother seems to love it..
13. Navy Cable Knit Scarf, River Island, £17
I always love simple, chunky knits and I know this would suit either of them!
Have you got all of your Christmas presents sorted yet?