Just a quick post..
1. Because I am feeling lazy tonight (reckon I’m entitled really after being at my placement all day and then pattern cutting for two hours)
2. I have to be up at 6am so I kinda want to sleep..
I’m having issues at the minute. Either I need to stop spending or someone is going to have to offer me full time employment. Preferably the latter.
I picked up this little haul in TK Maxx on Sunday (dangers of shopping with a hangover) with the intention that I could ‘decide at home’ if I really wanted any of it. However, I have managed to persuade myself to believe that they are all complete necessities. Listen though, this is my justification:
– The shoes are nude Carvela slingbacks with a 4inch heel, therefore perfect work shoes (when I find aforementioned full time job).
– Essie nail polishes cost £7.99 each, therefore £7.99 for a nail polish AND a nail foundation base coat (yeah, I’m a bit hazy as to why nails need foundation but I love a good gimmick..) is DEFINITELY a bargain.
– Who doesn’t need a handy travel documents wallet to keep your passport, flight tickets, insurance docs (etc, etc) all together in one handy to lose place??
See what I mean? I need them all..
My mother meanwhile kindly poked a hole in the last justification by pointing out that I didn’t currently have another holiday booked yet. Thanks for that. Yet being the operative word though.
I’m looking forward to trying out the essie polish. I’d be interested to hear opinions bbloggers since being a bit of a beauty blogging novice and it’s a brand that seems to have just suddenly appeared out of the blue. Although the help signs in Boots reassure us that it is a very popular in the US. Any thoughts?